If you have any financial issues in attending the Congress, Sietar Europa would be happy to provide support so that no one misses the opportunity to take part in this event. Please find below the instructions to apply for financial support to attend the Congress.
- SIETAR Member (yes/no and if yes, which SIETAR)
And please attach the following Documents:
- identity card
- residence permit in case you live in a host country
- most recent tax notice (2011 or 2012 depending on the country administration)
- last 3 months pay slips and/or pension and/or students scholarships and/or similar (in case you are not subject to taxation)
- motivation letter: background, interest in the intercultural field, reasons why you want to attend the congress, etc.
All information provided will remain confidential and will be used only for the purpose of making a decision regarding scholarships.
Applications can be sent until July 1st. The answer will be communicated by SIETAR Europa until August 15th.
Financial assistance may be total or partial deduction of your congress expenses. Each case will be studied individually and with sensitivity, and a final decision will depend in part on SIETAR Europa's possibilities.
The Scholarship Committee