If you’d like to get more out of your time in Krakow, want to take your professionalism to the next level, or just have a sense of adventure, then join us in a pre-congress workshop. The workshops on offer cover a range of topics that are all very relevant for the interculturalist in today’s fast changing arena. We are running one and two-day courses.
Whether you are looking to enhance your intercultural insights, add to your training techniques or up-skill in running your cross-cultural business, our workshops have something for you. Choose among being licensed to deliver tried and tested cultural tools, adding to your portfolio of training techniques or understanding social media to grow your expert profile.
To sign-up for the congress pre-workshops, fill out the registration form by clicking here.
Upon finishing, go on to the next page where you can choose one of the workshops. If you are already registered, you can log-in by going to the upper right-hand top of the registration page. Thanks in advance.
For the workshops, choose between:
- The Cultural Detective led by Dr George Simons and Dr Deborah Swallow. Become certified in facilitating your own Cultural Detective programmes. Not only will you have a process for developing intercultural competence but all the tools, techniques and marketing materials to run your own profitable business. Over two days. Read more.
- The Magic of Games led by Isabelle Demangeat. This is a train-the-trainer day on Multicultural Teams. Develop your skills to deliver interactive team sessions by playing and experiencing many activities to enhance your training intervention. Plenty of opportunity for discussion and debriefing. On-line games for virtual teams also. Read more.
- Kompetencje Trenera Midzykulturowego by Anna Zelno and Monika Chutnik. This workshop is in Polish and takes place at the Wszechnika University. Read more.
Do take this opportunity to enhance your skills, increase your understanding and develop better insight from some of our industry’s leading experts. But… don’t delay - places are limited. Book now!
- All courses are one-day, unless specified otherwise, and will be run on Wednesday 21st September. The two-day programme will run on Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st.
- The cost of the courses includes morning and afternoon coffee breaks. No lunches are included.