SIETAR Europe is part of the world SIETAR network, so our closest affiliated organisations are the regional, national, and supranational SIETAR organisations. For more information, see the SIETAR in the World page.
SIETAR Europa affiliations
- Culturelink: A network of organisations involved in research in the field of cultural development. Established by UNESCO and the Council of Europe in 1989.
- Online Learning Consortium: An organisation promoting high-quality online learning in educational organisations.
- UNESCO: The culture portal of UNESCO.
Other useful links
Academic and research periodicals
- European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management
- Journal of Intercultural Communication
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- European Association for International Education
- IACCM International Association of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management Webpage
SIETAR discussion group
You are cordially invited to take part in our SIETAR Europa Discussion on LinkedIn, “Competence in Intercultural Professions”. Here we explore the issues of the knowledge, skills, tools, and behaviors appropriate to doing professional intercultural work, be it in academe, public sector, NGO’s, commercial enterprises, or in the arts and media.
If you are not yet a subscriber to LinkedIn, you will be asked to subscribe first. If you would like to volunteer to manage these discussions, please contact the moderator, Dr. George Simons, at email@example.com
Other discussion groups
- Competence in Intercultural Professions (LinkedIn discussion group)
General intercultural sites
- Class Blog: a site that encourages educational blogging and explains the value it has for teachers and students