Do you like to celebrate culture, communication, diversity and inclusion?
If YES, then you can share your work at SIETAR Europa's most prominent event of 2019, where you can meet and gain recognition from like-minded people. Submissions are only opened until the 15th of November!
The SIETAR Europa Congress 2019 follows the successful Dublin Conference in 2017 and will take place in the beautiful old city of Leuven, Belgium, from May 27 to June 2nd 2019.
Leuven's KUL University, founded in 1425, will welcome us to the Congress theme Building Dialogues on Diversity – Towards a Future of Hope, a theme which will be reflected upon today's society, organisations and businesses.
The Congress Tracks are exciting, and submissions are accepted under the following categories:
- Practitioner Track - with details and the submission template here
- Academic Track - with details and the submission template here
- Film Festival Submission - with details and the submission template here
- Pre- or Post-Congress Workshop - with details and the submission template here
The SIETAR Europa Congress 2019 agenda is:
- 27th - 29th May: Pre-Congress Workshops
- 29th May: Congress Welcome Event
- 30th May - 1st June: Official Congress Dates
- 2nd June: Post-Congress Workshops
Please find more details on the congress website or in the Theme and Tracks brochure (.pdf)
We welcome you to join us in celebrating culture, communication, diversity and inclusion,
SIETAR Europa Communication Committee