The Executive Committee plans, coordinates and implements the Board's decisions and oversees the working committees.The SEU President is Tamara Thorpe.
The SIETAR Europa Board is the strategy-setting group of SIETAR Europa and the decision-making body between annual general meetings. It is composed of representatives of the existing national SIETAR organisations in Europe and representatives of the direct members of SIETAR Europa. The SIETAR Europa Board is currently practicing a rotating presidency.
The Board of SIETAR Europa seeks to provide good governance and leadership to the organisation, its members and National SIETARs. Therefore, the Minutes of our meetings are available to National SIETAR members in a spirit of openness and transparency allowing members the opportunity to review the purpose and work of this organisation. Please contact your national SIETAR representative to access the minutes.
In so doing, the Board wishes to demonstrate their adoption of the six core principles of good governance:
- Understanding their role
- Ensuring delivery of organisational purpose
- Working effectively both as individuals and as a team
- Exercising effective control
- Behaving with integrity
- Being open and accountable
- liaises with the Board
- participates in and contributes to Board strategy meetings
- liaises with committee heads
- supports the work of the committees.