The SIETAR Europa Congress 2019 Team is looking for a Webmaster Assistant to join our Communication Committee. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, such as helping the Webmaster setting and updating our congress website (based on WordPress). As part of the communication committee you are invited to participate and develop in strategic communication issues as well. Organisational skills and good communication skills are of utmost importance.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Updating SIETAR Europa Congress 2019 Website according to needs. The webmaster will provide you with information to make updates and changes as they are requested.
- Keeping the SIETAR Europa CMS and its plugins up-to-date.
- Organisational skills
- In-depth understanding of the WordPress platform (or desire to learn :-))
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of HTML and FTP
- Some knowledge of CRM, i.e. CIVICRM
- Basic video-editing knowledge
- Desire to expand your IT skills
If you are interested, please send your application and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!