SIETAR Europa grants fee waivers to unemployed individuals or students under 26, who may experience difficulties in attending the congress due to financial constraints.
The contribution consists of a reduction or an exemption of the congress fees depending on the applicant’s situation. The number of fee waivers is limited. Selection will be made on a case by case basis.
In order for us to better examine your eligibility, please send the following documents to the address email@example.com before the 28th of February 2019:
- the following template which needs to be filled in and which you can download here:
- copy of ID card, passport or residence permit
- Motivation letter: It should stipulate your background, interest in the intercultural field, how did you get to know about SIETAR Europa, if you are a member or not, reasons on why you want to attend the congress, why you require financial support and other pertinent information that will help the selection committee make a fair decision (maximum 600 words).
- for unemployed individuals: most recent official unemployment attestation.
- for students: attestation proving that you are currently (2018/2019) a student.
- Optional: you can attach any other document that may prove your eligibility for exemption of fees (i.e.: most recent tax notices, scholarship for low-income students, etc.
The selection committee will communicate their decisions by the 10th of March 2019.