With the motive of the SIETAR Europa Congress 2019, SIETAR Europa is looking for young and passionate volunteers to help with the logistics and support other areas working as congress assistants.
The congress will be held from May 30th to June 1st 2019 at the Catholic University of Leuven/KU Leuven (Wednesday Afternoon to Saturday Night). The success of such congress rests on many different committees, including the support from congress assistants.
Therefore, we are looking for congress assistants, who:
- reside in Belgium, preferably Leuven (or will be in Belgium for those dates),
- have already some experiences in supporting large group meetings,
- are interested in the intercultural field,
- have good technical skills, and
- are ready to support the congress in one of the areas as: helping at the registration or information desk, introducing speakers, technical and logistic support.
Being a congress assistant will give you the opportunity to:
- gain experience in working in a dynamic, multinational team
- experience “behind the scenes” a congress organisation with more than 300 people, hence develop the necessary skills to organize congresses or conferences,
- take part in our SIETAR Europa Congress for free (value of 200,00 Euro) and meet great interculturalists from all over the world,
- participate in our gala dinner, and
- receive a certificate of participation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Congress assistant application.
Remember to send you application no later than: 15th of April 2019!